2. INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Personal ID of the Data Controller
Pursuant to Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (“KVKK”), the Data Controller regarding your personal data which you share through the channels described in this section is Desk360 Yazılım Anonim Şirketi (Desk360), registered at İstanbul Trade Registry Office with the registration number 265115-5, central registration system no: 0293097850500001, and domiciled in the head office address Maslak Mah. Büyükdere Cad. USO Center NTV Apt. No:245/27 Sarıyer, İstanbul.
2.2. Collection of Personal Data, Legal Reasons and Processing Purposes
Desk360; acts in compliance with all the obligations required by the relevant legislation, particularly Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (“KVKK”) in executing its personal data processing activities and takes the necessary security measures to secure and to prevent unlawful use of your personal data.
You can access our Personal Data Protection Policy by visiting our website.
Your personal data is collected electronically by Desk360 within the scope of the activities carried out on the Site, through the channels specified below, either automatically or non-automatically.
- “Contact Us” form on the Site, which enables you to contact Desk360 and submit your comments and suggestions.
- Cookies and similar technologies utilized on the Site (Cookies used on the Site do not, in principle, make the person identifiable; please refer to Cookie Information stated below for more information).
In this context; your personal data may be processed by Desk360 without your explicit consent pursuant to Article 5/2 of Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (KVKK) in case it is explicitly foreseen in the law, it is related to the establishment and performance of a contract, it is compulsory to fulfill our legal obligations, it is necessary for the establishment, use and protection of a right, it is compulsory for the legitimate interests of the company or when disclosed by the user himself/herself.
2.3. Share and Transfer of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
2.4. Protection of Your Personal Data
Desk360 endeavors to maintain the physical, technical and administrative security appropriate to the workplaces and information systems, thus does the best to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration of personal data. We protect our website and other systems against loss, extinction, unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure by unauthorized persons by taking necessary technical and institutional measures. However, no personal data submitted over the Internet or any public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, even though we make every effort to protect your data.
In the event of using a link to other applications through the Site, Desk360 assumes no responsibility within the context of the privacy policies and content of such applications.
2.5. Duration of Data Processing
2.6. Your Rights
Pursuant to Article 11 of Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (KVKK); when you appeal to our Company you have the right to; 6698 kaynakta yok
- learn whether your personal data is processed,
- request relevant information in case your personal data has been processed,
- withdraw any prior consent you have given us about the use of your personal data,
- learn the purpose of processing your personal data and question whether they are used appropriately,
- learn the domestic and/or international third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or deficient processing,
- request that the data to be deleted or destroyed in consideration with the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy,
- In case personal data is corrected, deleted or destroyed, to request that the relevant transaction be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- claim an objection in case the processed data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems and a result arises against you,
- request a compensation for the damage you may suffer in case the personal data is processed illegally.
In this context; you may submit your requests regarding your abovementioned rights to the Company by filling in the application form on our website and the annexed information and documents that shall certify your identity, or by creating your own request in accordance with the terms and conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority, via the communication methods set out below.
- by mailing a wet signed form to the following mailing address, either by hand or through a notary public,
Address: : Maslak Mah. Büyükdere Cad. USO Center NTV Apt. No:245/27 Sarıyer
- by sending an e-mail with secure electronic signature or mobile signature through an
address you have previously notified us and registered in our system (please check your
address registered in our system) to the following e-mail address or Registered Mail
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered mail : email@example.com
Please confirm in advance the current application procedures and content requirements from the legislation. Applications that do not comply with the content requirements determined by the Authority or that are submitted via methods not accepted by the Authority shall not be processed.
Desk360 shall finalize your request free of charge with respect to legibility, as soon as possible, and in no later than 30 (thirty) days. In the event that a cost arıses due to the fulfillment of your request, we may only charge you the fees set out in the tariff declared by Personal Data Protection Board.
2.7. Cookie Information
You will receive a cookie to you device upon your visit to our web page. This cookie is a small piece of information stored on your hard drive that tells us that your computer is accessing our website. This cookie is not capable of identifying you directly.
We shall process your personal information in terms of how you use our web site, and shall use the cookies in line with our legitimate interests and to determine the most popular pages are peak time regarding the use of the Site, in addition to improve content such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, referring website addresses, application and error logs as well as to obtain other information that we use to make navigation of our website easier.
For more information, please refer to our corporate policies:
Data Deletion and Anonymousization Policy
Data Subject Application Form